Auspire is very excited to be on the hunt for a new member to join our hardworking, passionate and enthusiastic team. Reporting to the General Manager Programs, the role will be responsible for developing, designing, and editing communications, content and marketing materials plus optimising and managing social media platforms and our digital environments. Key result areas include overall consistency of message, growth in brand awareness and inbound traffic, high levels of customer and stakeholder engagement, growth of the social enterprise and being ahead of the curve with effective delivery of informative and engaging content.
- Developing and servicing an annual content calendar.
- Managing and administering social media accounts, responding to comments and enquires.
- Creating, executing, managing and optimising digital advertising campaigns (both search and display)
- Writing, developing, creating, curating, editing, posting and monitoring online content.
- Writing, editing and proof-reading marketing materials, news stories, media releases.
- Website Management and SEO
- Coordinating and attending photo shoots.
- Preparing and managing e-newsletters.
- Coordinating and briefing print, digital, creative and design suppliers.
- Supporting the Event, Program, Partnership and Community teams with the creation of promotional collateral.
- Monitoring web, eDM and social media analytics and reporting to management.
- Coordinating and producing the Annual Report and other key marketing documents.
What we are looking for in you.
The successful candidate will have minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Social Media, Content or Marketing Communications role. You will be passionate and purposeful, creative and analytical with “off the chart” attention to detail and outstanding communication, presentation and organisation. You will also be able to demonstrate the following Core Competencies:
- Experience in developing and servicing an annual content calendar.
- Insight and understanding of what makes great content and being agile and responsive to content opportunities.
- Skills in content creation and execution (copywriting, design, photography, video production) using Adobe creative suite, Campaign Monitor and Canva
- Ability to work independently, productively and multitask; regularly juggling competing priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and WordPress.
- Competence in developing and managing Google Adwords.
- Website management that optimises for high organic search ranking (SEO)
- Qualifications in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, PR or Design will be highly regarded.
Benefits of working with us.
We are a small, hardworking, friendly team; prepared to challenge each other to do better to achieve our goals; and we support each other when it’s all hands on deck. You will be rewarded by being part of a longstanding, nationally-networked, iconic brand and you’ll enjoy a collaborative, dynamic and supportive workplace culture, plus:
- A competitive base salary
- Access to onsite parking
- Flexibility to work in the office and remotely
- Exposure to highly influential and inspiring leaders from the Australian of the Year Awards alumni.
- A commitment to professional development
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and copy of the Position Description, contact Anne Marie Farley on 0499 111 944. To apply for the role, write a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) addressing the Core Competencies outlined above and submit along with your Curriculum Vitae and samples (links) of your best work to [email protected] Applications that do not address these How to Apply instructions may not be considered.
Closing Date: 28 May 2021.